Hello, lovely readers!
I hope you are all having a fantastic last day of March. I apologize for being missing for the past couple of months. Again, I’ve been dealing with personal issues and a lack of reading in my life. I want to try to get back into the swing of things, so I figured a TBR is a good place to start. I do hopefully plan on participating in #TBRTakedown 3.5 this month. That starts on the 8th of April, and goes until the tenth; but I will probably post a separate TBR for that.
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
- Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Come Back to Me by Mila Gray
- Wild Swans by Jessica Spotswood
What books do you plan to read this month?