This week on Caity Reads is a feature I do, every Sunday, to tell you what’s been going on in my reading world the past week.
I wasn’t able to finish any books this week! But I’ve read a bit of Siege and Storm and I’m hoping to finish it by tomorrow if I do not finish it today!
1. Looking for Alaska by John Green (10th Anniversary – Hardcover)
2. Trylle by Amanda Hocking (Bind up of the trilogy – Paperback)
3. Frostfire by Amanda Hocking (Paperback)
4. All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven (Hardcover)
5. Firefight by Brandon Sanderson (Hardcover)
The rest of this week I will participating in Read Your Bookshelf A Thon. The next book on my shelf is How to Love by Katie Cotugno, so that will be what I pick up after Siege and Storm!
What did you read this week? And what do you plan on reading next?