Hey guys! I’m back today to talk about my 2015 reading goals. I have quite a few more than I did last year, so we’re going to go ahead and just get started on this. If at any time you want to keep up with my progress on these goals, I do have an entire page on this blog that I will be updating periodically. You can find that here, or under the “Reading Challenges” tab and then “2015 Reading Challenges”.
1. I’ve decided to up my Goodreads reading challenge by five books this year. In 2014 I attempted and succeeded in reading 60 books, so in 2015 I would like to read 65 books!
2. I would love to reread five books this year. This should be pretty easy, there are quite a few books I want to reread this year.
3. I would like to finish three series in 2015. I do not necessairly have to start them in 2015, but I would like to finish them. For instance, I could read Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer and finish the Twilight series. Or I could read the last two books of the Uglies series. I could read the last five books of the Vampire Academy series. I have plenty of options for this challenge.
4. I would like to read at least five adult fiction novels in 2015. Again, I have plenty to choose from. A Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling, Down the Darkest Road by Tami Hoag, Your Heart Belongs to Me by Dean Koontz, etc.
5. I would absolutely love to reread the Harry Potter series (hey if I do this then number two is already done, right?). I can’t wait to dive back into this wonderful world full of childhood memories!
6. I’m going to attempt to complete the Popsugar reading challenge. The list of challenges for this can be found here.
7. I’m going to attempt the A to Z challenge again. For my full list of books for this challenge go here, and scroll down.
8. I also would like to try and read at least 50 pages a day. I know I won’t be able to do this every day but I would like to most days. Obviously making exceptions for things like holidays and unforeseen accidents.
What are you reading goals for 2015?