Hey guys! I just found out about an awesome read-a-thon that is being hosted by Wishful Endings! I’ve decided to participate! The only things you’re required to do are a sign up post and a wrap up post. I don’t believe the updates throughout are required, but I will be doing them (not every day but on most days). This read-a-thon begins on the 8th of September and ends on the 20th of September. I am currently looking for a job, and if I get one within this time period I may not do as much reading as I would like. Hopefully I will, but if not then I won’t be too disappointed (if the reason is job related). But I will put a block quote down below that is directly from Wishful Endings blog. Definitely go check out her post for all of the information on this read-a-thon.
The Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon begins Monday, September 8th and ends Saturday, September 20th. You do not have to be a blogger to sign up. Just use your Goodreads, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, or Tumblr instead (the place you’re going to post updates on). You just need to be able to leave a link. For signing up, you should create a sign-up post and use that as your link (the URL feild) you’ll use in the linky below.
1. Read the books I have for review this month. This includes Guilt by Association by Marcia Clark, Sweet Unrest by Lisa Maxwell, and The Cure for Dreaming by Cat Winters.
2. Depending on how fast I read and if I get through those three books, I would also like to pick up either The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan or Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes.
3. I would also like to start on A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin. I don’t expect to finish this.
4. I will be posting updates on most days. I won’t be posting updates on Tuesdays and Sundays (the days I have posts that go out every week) or days in which I post book reviews. There may be a few other days where updates do not go up, depending on if I have other posts planned.
5. I would like to participate in the twitter chats this time. I haven’t been the best about this in other read-a-thons and I’d really like to change this. The twitter chats will be happening at #TackleTBR and the hosts twitter @TresSherm you can also tweet me @caityreads to talk to me about your progress or just to chat!
Are you going to participate in the Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon and if so, what’re you planning on reading? Let me know below or leave me a link to your sign up/TBR post.