Hey guys and welcome to a Caity Reads top five list! Today’s list will be my top five bookish things, that are not books, that I would like to own. I originally got this idea because it was this weeks topic for Top Ten Tuesday over at The Broke and the Bookish. The only change I’ve made is that today is not Tuesday and I’m only doing a list of five. So without further ado, here we go. If I list anything that can be bought on the internet, I will put in a picture and a link as to where you can buy it for yourself.
1. I would like new bookshelves. At this time I only have two bookshelves. One of which is a small shelf with only two shelves. This bookshelf was made for my mother a really long time ago by my father. It currently holds all of my fiance’s school books and other random books. The second shelf I have is one of the really cheap five shelf shelves from Walmart, and it broke the last time we went to move it and now only has three shelves. And it’s full, so I am in desperate need of new shelves. My fiance plans on making shelves for me sometime after the wedding when we have more time and money. It’s really sweet of him and I can’t wait. It currently holds all of my books.
2. I would like to buy a Pride and Prejudice pullover. I just think it’s super cute and the quote on it is this:
“In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.”
You can purchase this pullover on neenacreate’s Etsy shop, located here for $38.00 USD. I pulled this photo from their Etsy shop, the copyright for this photo belongs to them; I take absolutely no credit for it or the item.
3. I would like to buy an Alice in Wonderland necklace. I have a special place in my heart for Alice in Wonderland. My mom used to read it to me before bed all the time when I was younger. I cannot tell you the amount of times we read that book.
“Oh, you can’t help that,’ said the cat. ‘We’re all mad here.”
You can purchase this necklace on VintageVampJewel’s Etsy shop, located here for $12.95 USD. I pulled this photo from their Etsy shop, the copyright for this photo belongs to them; I take absolutely no credit for it or the item.
4. I would like one of these awesome metal bookmarks. And not just this one, the seller has so many other metal bookmarks and they’re all so cool! And she sells things other than bookmarks too. Some of the other items are metal cuff bracelets, charm necklaces, and keychains. You should really check out her shop, there are some neat things there along with so many different bookmarks (and she takes custom orders)!
You can purchase the bookmark shown on MauveMagpie’s Etsy shop, located here for $13.75 USD. I pulled this photo from their Etsy shop, the copyright for this photo belongs to them; I take absolutely no credit for it or the item.
5. I would like to buy multiple book prints. For those of you that do not know, a book print is a piece of art that has been printed onto a book page. I think they’re really neat and I would love to get a few. I’ve seen some Alice in Wonderland prints that I like, along with other things. If you want to know what I’m talking about, you can search book prints on Etsy and a ton will come up.
What are the top five bookish things you would like to own?